Sunday 20 July 2014

OOTD | Dorothy Perkins


I've had this dress stashed in my wardrobe for a couple of months now ready for my Grandma and Grandad's Diamond wedding anniversary party last night. I fell in love with it online so straight on the store card it went.


Excuse the seedy face Dan was making me laugh haha.

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Clutch - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bracelet - Pandora
Nails - MUA Pistachio Ice Cream

I can't actually find the dress online now but there are some really similar ones with the cami style top which are just as lovely.

 This is Daniel

 And this is the family. My Brother, Mum, me & Dad.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend 





6 comments:

  1. Woo, love the pattern on the dress. DP have some wonderful dresses! Where are you doing the tough mudder? I'm way too much off a puff to do one of those. I'll stick to a safe, dry road race haha.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a week on Sunday! Really excited for it now. I just hope its not as hot as it has been or we will DIE. I need to book another road race though, really slacking with my running!

      xx

      Delete
  2. love the dress!! you suit it a lot :D
    Melissa || My Blog

    ReplyDelete