Thursday 17 July 2014

Love Me Beauty Box | July 2014


So Love Me Beauty box arrived last, but definitely doesn't deserve last place. It's the first box I've ordered from LMB and I have to say I am massively impressed. The best thing about this box is that you are given three menus to choose from so you know what's going to arrive. Some may say that's abit boring but after never knowing what's going to come in Glossy or Birch it's nice to know you've got something coming you're guaranteed to like. You can also send an email to skip a month if you don't like any of the boxes on offer which I think is great.

www.lovemebeauty.com - £10 plus p&p

So lets move on to what I received this month.....



OFRA Pressed eye shadow in 'Sublime' - £8.80

I've never heard of OFRA before but this colour is gorgeous and i'm excited to try it out. I haven't photographed it very well but it's very pigmented and such a rich colour.


OFRA Universal eyebrow eyeliner - £7.60

The main reason I chose option 1 was because of the brow pencil as i'm in need of a new one. Hopefully this will work just as well, if not better than my Rimmel one although i think the shade might be a little lighter than i'm used to.


LASHEM - Lash enhancing serum - this is a 2ml sample but the full size 3.5ml is £40 (sample size around £22.85)

This isn't just for eye lashes, it can also be used on brows which is great as I don't need any help with my stupidly long lashes. Gonna pop this on them tonight and hope i don't wake up with a monobrow.




So Susan Flutter mascara - £14.95

I think this is quite pricey for a brand that i've not heard much about so i'm expecting good things from this. I quite like the packaging and the bristles on the brush are quite stiff which will be good for separating lashes. I don't believe it's waterproof so i'll use it during the day time as a work wear mascara.


So Susan Dual brow powder - £11.95

I've not used a brow powder before but i'm intrigued to see the different finish from using a pencil religiously. The powder is enriched with Aloe extract & Carrot seed oil to rejuvenate and nourish the skin around the eyes which sounds nice. The darker shade is more me.



The Teashed Northern Brew - 20 whole leaf Ceylon silky pyramid teabags - £3.50

I love tea and the other choices were decaf (death before decaf eugh) or green tea so I, being the Yorkshire lass I am went for the Northern brew. It's a black tea from Sri Lanka and has a good strength and can be enjoyed with or without milk/chocolate biccy ;) 20 bags is a good size aswell and i love the cute extra emergency bag!! 


Weleda Sea Buckthorn replenishing body lotion - £15.95

Well this was a surprise, it wasn't even mentioned in the boutique so I wasn't expecting it at all. I've already tried this on my hands as I've had an allergic reaction to something that's left them really dry and flakey and it is SO nourishing. I'm not keen on the citrus scent but hey if it works I can get over it.

So there we go....how amazing?! 

I've worked my box value out at £85.60 which is ridiculous. This box wins over Glossy Box & Birch Box this month and I really hope they can keep it up for next month. I can't wait to see what they have to offer!


4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is.

      Definitely the best beauty box i've received i think.

      Keli xx

      Delete
  2. Keli I've used powder for eyeshadows for a long time. I swear by benefit and also the colour thunder from illamsaqua ! They're brill. So excited for this box now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh it seems like a really good box!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a cute Dahlia trench coat giveaway on my blog at the moment, click here!

    ReplyDelete