Sunday 1 June 2014

Tiny little pay day haul

I am terrible when it comes to picking up things spur of the moment. For example;

  • The coconut lip balm from Primark. I have millions of lip balms, but because it was on the till for £1 I had to have it.
  • The Kate Moss lipstick. I only went to Boots for concealer, but when Rimmel have lipsticks on offer at £3.99 it's rude not to really.


Three little pay day treats that cost less than £10 :)

I've been on the hunt for a darker lipstick for a while now and this Kate Moss shade immediately caught my eye. It's got a slight purple tone which is exactly what i was after whilst still being a lovely bright colour on the lips that can be built up to the desired shade. It lasted me a whole meal at TGI Friday's and stayed matte throughout without needing to reapply.

Find it here for £3.99 (usually £5.49) 
& find the concealer here for £4.19





 I've never really used a concealer, but after hearing people rave about the collection one I had to go out and get it. It matches my skin perfectly and really does last all day. I've had a bit of a breakout this week (due to drinking a lot of water I think) and it covered any imperfections brilliantly. It also does an amazing job for covering dark circles.

There's not much to say about the Primark lip balm really. I just adore coconut so I had to have it. It smells lovely but it's not very soft in the tin - think Vaseline but harder. It'll do for the car though or to keep in my pocket at the yard.

Finished look below!


Anyone else bought any treats this pay day?

4 comments:

  1. i have never really worn concelear either...that lip color looks amazing! :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i love it! I think its my favourite colour so far :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm impressed i managed to get all three for under ten pounds :) xx

    ReplyDelete