Thursday 19 June 2014

Mini Primark haul

I'm supposed to be saving.....but who isn't? And who can when you work a 5 minute walk from the new Trinity in Leeds, with a MASSIVE Primark.

My original idea was just to go for some cotton face pads as they are an absolute bargain (160 for £1) but i came away with more than I went for.




  • Face pads £1
  • Cuticle pusher & trimmer £1  - My cuticles were a disgrace and in desperate need of some TLC
  • Nail varnish remover  twist pot £1 - I am forever changing my nail colour and a twist pot is so convenient. I feel they clean the whole nail much better than a pad.
  •  Lip print makeup bag £2 - I'm on a mission to keep my handbag tidy so a makeup bag was a must, and its so cute!
  • Purse £3 - Tying in with the handbag tidy theme i downsized to a smaller purse, this is still taking a little getting used to but at £3 i can always switch back and use this another time.
At least this time I can actually justify a reason for every item though, and it was all a bargain coming in at just £8. (It's not always such a bargain haul, believe me.)

But we all need a mid week treat though right?


4 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same! Pop into a shop for one item and then leave with a bag full oops! Lovely little haul c:

    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah primark is literally 5 mins from my work. I can't stop myself haha xx

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to go to a Primark, but I live in the US & we don't have them here. I'm studying abroad in London next year, so I can't wait to visit one!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it. There are some amazing finds every time I go in! Xx

      Delete