Thursday 5 June 2014

Maybelline | Color Show Crystallize Polish Review

Today I'm reviewing Maybelline's Color show crystallize polish.

Colour - Nearly Black
 Color Show was part of my May Glossy box, I love trying out new polish and was excited when i saw the colour of this one. In the photo below i have used two coats but the photo does not do this polish justice. The finish is what i can only describe as a really fine glittery sand & it sets matte. I did try it with a top coat as well which added a bit of a shine but personally i prefer it without.


I know i probably say this about every pretty nail polish I have but I think this one might be my new favourite. It's just different & dark colours always win me over. You really need to try this one yourself!

Buy Color Show at Boots for £3.99 (even better if its in the 3 for 2 offer)

Any favourites you have that i should add to my forever growing collection?

Keli xx 

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this polish! Not got one like this x

    ReplyDelete