Monday 16 June 2014

Bete Noire Jewellery

Hello everyone.

Today I'd like to share with you one of my favourite jewellery brands Bete Noire Jewellery. I came across Bete Noire through Instagram and fell in love instantly. +Beth Noire @betenoirejewellery 


My collection is only tiny at the moment and there's so much more i'd love to buy (and will.) Beth does all sorts of custom designs and i am constantly amazed with the ideas she comes up with. I can always guarantee lots of interest when i go out wearing my jewellery

I have my amazing horse shoe name necklace which is an awesome statement piece for a night out. I included a photo below to show the size of this one because it's bigger than you think.



My tea ring which i love to wear all the time, it's adorable :)

My "mum" hair clip. This looks great when i pin my fringe to the side instead of using boring old grips.

And last but not least my favourite tattooed Kewpie doll necklace. I've found he's not to everybody's taste (particularly my gran haha) but i don't care, i think he's ace.

If you're looking for head turning jewellery at excellent prices then do visit the website and treat yourself. I promise you won't be disappointed <3


No comments:

Post a Comment